Thanks for being here! My name is Megan and I am the spouse of an active-duty airborne soldier and mom to three. Prior to moving (again) I was an educator. This shop was created to host our patent-pending product, the Bean Stalk, as a way to share our success in child stair-safety with you! Through sales of the Bean Stalk and quality apparel, we are able to achieve our mission to reduce stair-related injuries among children (one step at a time).
At Ivy bean we are focused on providing you a positive and inclusive shopping experience. In our mission to reduce stair-related injuries among children, we are selling apparel in full-size ranges, with eco-friendly and made in the USA options from quality US-based designers. We are also focused on doing the most good for the community we currently reside in, as well as providing sustainable options for our customers when possible. Mindfulness is at the heart of every decision we make.
- Funding product development of flagship product, the Bean Stalk, ergonomically designed to reduce stair-related injuries
- A tree is planted with every payment processed at check-out
- Monthly charitable contribution matches to non-profit featured at check-out
- Support our local teachers and students with regular snack and supply donations
- 10% off every day to teachers, military personnel & their families, first responders, and gov't employees
- Community outreach initiatives through snack and supply donations to local Title I Schools (Orange, VA)
- When you purchase apparel from Ivy Bean, we donate 50% of profits from clothing sales to women and children in crisis through donations of new, with tags, clothing to local domestic violence shelters in the central Virginia area (currently serving Albemarle County and Orange County).
When you shop with Ivy Bean, you help to make our mission and positive outreach possible. We are woman-owned & an active-duty military family. Thank you for being a part of this journey with us- and thank you for supporting women in business. We appreciate you.