The Bean Stalk | White
*Made in the USA
The Bean Stalk is an impermanent solution to stair safety in and away from the home!
- It can be easily assembled and installed
- No risk of damage to existing structures.
- It can also be easily packed up and taken with you
>When the baby gate is no longer safe, the Bean Stalk facilitates safe navigation of the stairwell, fostering safety, confidence, and independence in your little one!
>The Bean Stalk is not only at the right height for supporting safe stairway navigation for young children, it features an ergonomic handrail designed for small hands to grasp.
As a military family, it is important to find an impermanent and damage-free solutions. With frequent moves, we were hesitant to install a second handrail into the wall below our existing handrail. Not to mention, the diameter of a traditional hand rail cannot be grasped by tiny hands. And so we proudly introduce:
The Bean Stalk | Fostering safety, confidence, and independence.
- A child-safety handrail dedicated to reducing stair-related injuries among small children
- Designed with an ergonomic grip for small hands
- Damage free design perfect for renters and homeowners
- Easy installation, take it down- take it with you- put it back up! Easy peesy!
- Allow your pets, big kids, and adults to move through your home safely & freely
- Give your little one confidence, and the growing sense of independence as they learn to climb safely.
> The Bean Stalk comes in sizes for 6 stairs, 9-10 stairs, 12-13 stairs, and 15-16 stairs. It attaches to your existing handrail with our custom-designed, industrial-strength, strap and bracket. If you have a custom length, we'd be happy to help- send us your measurements at email@example.com
> The correct size for your home is the number of stairs your existing handrail covers, or the length of your existing handrail. Please measure your existing hand rail to ensure accurate sizing. If you are unsure what size you may need, send us a message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
Each package contains a QR code linked to an installation guide, you may preview it here.
- Measuring tape
- Power drill
- 3/32 drill bit
*The Bean Stalk is not a toy, or a life-saving device. Adult supervision required. Adult assembly required. Do not place product in mouth.
You can return your item to us within 14 days after receiving it provided it is undamaged, unaltered, unused and contained in its original packaging with all tags and labels attached.
The cost of a return shipping label will be deducted from your refund, unless the reason for return is a fulfillment error. Upon receiving and inspecting your return, a refund will be issued.